About termite control service
Termite Control Service In Hyderabad
Its our home termite control treatment services are the best in pest control Service in hyderabad and that’s why it’s a bestseller in Hyderabad markets.
Termite homes and colonies get washed away due to the Drill-Fill-Seal technique of termite control which has turned out to be fool-proof so far.
If you have a termite infestation at home, don’t waste too much time before you call for termite pest control as the harms caused by these insects are highly expensive to repair.
Instead, call Its our hame pest control and have our technicians or executive inspect your homes for white ants and termites.
We drill 8mm holes in 45-degree angles, fill them up with the anti-termite solution and then seal these holes with White portland cement, thus leaving no chance for the remaining termites to survive, while also repelling new ones.
Our termite treatment specialists will check your house inside and out for locations that are susceptible to termite infestation.
We’ll look for moisture and food in locations where termites feed, paying specific attention to factors that encourage termite infestations, such as cracks, voids, and spaces where wiring and utilities flow through walls and slabs.
Because of the high likelihood of termite infestation in most houses and the difficulty of keeping them out, having a preventative termite treatment in place is critical if you want to keep these pests away.
Termites can tunnel through many feet of concrete, brick, cinder block, treated wood, or metal termite shields into a building’s upper floors.
Termites eat wood from the inside out, frequently going undetected for years while causing severe damage to the wood – and posing a threat to your home’s structural stability.
- Termite treatment uses a DRILL-FILL-SEAL(DSF) technique that creates a chemical barricade to kills termites during their moves.
- Holes are bored at 45-degree angles above skirting tiles every 1 foot along walls, filled with anti-termite solution, and sealed with chalk and white portland cement.
- A warranty has been applied. During the warranty period, complimentary treatment of infested areas is provided.
- Unlike traditional pest management, which only repels termites, it entirely eliminates them.
- All industrialized countries use very successful, hassle-free, and safe treatment.
- Infested woodwork is protected with chemicals that will not only kill the termites that are already present, but will also protect the woodwork from future termite infestation.
- 1 Service gives round the 2year protection.
- Unlike other pesticides that simply resist termites and allow them to spread while damaging your property, our home termite control service ensures that termites vanish in around 7-15 days.
- If you have a problem with service during your contract period, our specialists will make sure to address it without charging you more.
- Our extended warranty ensures that you and your family are protected from termites even after the contract time has ended.